[no subject]

then in the emacspeak directory do
make clean
make config
make emacspeak
once all  this is done, then be sure the load instruction
(load-file "/Users/covici/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el")
is somewhere near the top iof your .emacs .

A couple of things to note -- be sure you have the correct version of
python i.e
brew install python and make sure it gets 3.9 .

Make sure that in your path you have /usr/local/bin, this is where the
python should live.  Also, make sure that  you have done
pip install pyobjc  , otherwise emacspeak will not work.

A way to test if emacspeak will work is to go to the servers directory
in emacspeak and type
./mac and make sure you hear something.

I hope this gets you going.

On Fri, 13 May 2022 06:58:50 -0400,
Argiris Koumtzis via Emacspeak wrote:
>=20
> Dear all,
> I also performed this macOS software update and in the beginning Emacspeak =
didn=E2=80=99t work at all. Then I download it and compiled the last version =
from GitHub as suggested here. While I get from emacspeak The greeting messag=
e then nothing works. Any suggestion would be really appreciated! I am using =
emacspeak  to do everything   Significant with my computer  and now I am writ=
ing my PhD thesis so it is kind of urgent to make it work.