[Emacspeak] CTRLF Config Snippet

Hello fellow Emacspeakers!

No question this time, just wanted to share a snippet from my (unpublished) personal config, dealing with the CTRLF[1] package, to make `ctrlf--prompt` (original here[2]) work better with my TTS server. You should check the package out sometime!

```elisp
(use-package ctrlf
  :config
  (defun ctrlf--prompt ()
    "Return speech-friendly prompt to use in the minibuffer."
    (concat
     "Search "
     (if ctrlf--backward-p "backwards" "forwards")
     " "
     (plist-get (alist-get ctrlf--style ctrlf-style-alist) :prompt)
     " ")))
```

~ Hendursaga

[1] https://github.com/radian-software/ctrlf/