[Emacspeak] Thanks for the Bug Fix in Elfeed

Hi Dr. Rahman and all Emacspeak development team,

This evening, I just pulled the latest Emacspeak from Git. I am glad to
say that the issue I wrote about pertaining to change of rate in Elfeed
has been fixed. Now using either Outloud or Espeak, pressing the Right
arrow to load an article no longer adjusts the rate. Every news article
is read without problems.

Thanks once again,

Ishe