[Emacspeak] Re: Change of Speech Rate in Elfeed

Hi Devin,

Thanks for your reply. There is a feature that I recently discovered
while browsing through my feeds: when you press the right arrow key on
an article without opening it, Emacspeak will pull the whole feed
article and read it. So instead of reading summaries, you get the whole
article. But then the problem is that it will adjusts the speech rate,
and this somehow crashes the server.

For reading some articles that provide  full articles instead of
summaries, especially tech blogs, I use the Enter key, and move through
them with the n and p keys. It's only those long articles that I find
this nifty feature handy that I use this Right arrow. It invokes a
command called, emacspeak-elfeed-filter-entry-at-point.

Thanks,