[Emacspeak] Bug in emacspeak-vertico

Hi Raman,

just a heads up that it looks like a recent update to vertico has broken
emacspeak-vertico.

With new version of vertico, you get a wrong type argument being thrown
from vertico--exhibit. I only had a quick look at it and I *think* the
problem is that the way vertico is using the variable vertico--base may
have changed. The vertico--base variable is now a prefix string, but the
emacspeak defadvice looks like it expects it to be an index value and
attempts to use it as the FROM argument in the call to substring. This
generates a wrong type argument. Likely a simple fix, but wasn't sure
how you would like to progress. I'm guessing the idea is to strip off
any prefix text so that only the last part of the candidate is actually
spoken, but wasn't 100% on this, so thought I'd just leave it to you.