[Emacspeak] Re: Disable pronouncing CAPS globally

Does applying this patch (which seems to not have made it into 55) and recompiling the Espeak server fix the problem? https://github.com/tvraman/emacspeak/pull/60

- Krzysztof

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022, 19:02 Edhoari Setiyoso via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jim,

I tried that and did not work. Btw, perhaps what you meant is C-u C-e d
c (dtk-toggle-caps)

When I open another buffer, it still pronounce Cap.

Btw, I'm on emacs 28.0 and emacspeak 55