[Emacspeak] Awesome Emacspeak Dotfiles?

Hello Emacspeakers!

I propose something somewhat akin to emacs.dz[1], basically one of those awesome lists you find on GitHub, but for Emacspeak dotfiles and perhaps other resources, too. As I'm relatively new to Emacspeak, I'm finding it rather hard to find other people's configs, so I thought it might be cool to put some of them up in a list, perhaps with annotations, like if it's based off an existing "distribution" like Doom or Spacemacs.

Any suggestions, particularly links to dotfiles I could collect?

Regards,

Hendursaga

[1] https://github.com/caisah/emacs.dz