[Emacspeak] Re: Introduction & Voice Configuration Questions

Hi

Thanks all for your help. I tried entering the command "Voxin-say"
on
the terminal and here is what I get:

ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:1032:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
aplay: main:831: audio open error: Device or resource busy

TIA,

Ishe

--
Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws.