[Emacspeak] Re: Introduction & Voice Configuration Questions

As to  switching espeak voices, that's an open problem and I've been fixing to put together the patches for it Soon, but I don't know quite when Soon will be (I blame work and  Xcom) (and I wouldn't mind someone to bounce ideas off)

- Krzysztof