[Emacspeak] Re: Patch to enable Vertico support

Krzysztof Drewniak via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

I t could live in either place -- in general I've kept the
speech-related extensions on the emacspeak side since it's easier to
maintain in general (purely from experience)

I'll take a look at your patch   -- thank you for the contribution.

--

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮