[Emacspeak] Re: Stage part of a hunk in magit

Tim Cross <theophilusx(a)gmail.com> writes:

Mostly typing this up for the archive ---
I recommend turning on transient-mark mode with emacspeak only if you
have some vision and can see the screen; otherwise you're likely to get
very confused. For users who cannot see the screen at all, temporarily
enabling transient mark mode via two C-<spc> is the reliable solution I
would pick.

--

Thanks,

--Raman