[Emacspeak] Symbol’s function definition is void: calendar-date-string message when arrowing through the package list

Hi.
I wanted to double-check if others are observing the behavior I am seeing.
After loading the list of packages with the m-x list-packages command, then arrowing through the list starting from the top of the window, I am hearing

 Symbolâ??s function definition is void: calendar-date-string

message. This is using Emacspeak 54.0, but I believe I remember the issue present in the previous version as well.

Can anyone else please confirm?
Thanks.
Victor