[Emacspeak] Fwd: Query about speech output when command uses `read-event`/`read-char*`

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Narendra Joshi <narendraj9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 4:37 PM
Subject: Query about speech output when command uses `read-event`/`read-char*`
To: <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi folks,

I am new to Emacspeak in general and I am still getting myself familiar
with what is available. One of the problems that I have been facing
during my Emacs usage is with buffers that are displayed when Emacs is
asking me to enter some very specific characters (y, n, SPC). For
example, using a disabled command invokes
`disabled-command-function'. This command wouldn't let me try to
navigate to the buffer displaying the message about the disabled
command because this command expects some very specific keys to be
pressed. Another example is the `org-agenda` command which refuses to
accept anything other than the displayed options. I would like to jump
to the buffer that displays the text and go through the contents of the
buffer one line at a time.

Is there already something in Emacspeak that would help me?

Best regards,
--
Narendra Joshi