[Emacspeak] Re: auditory icon themes not working on m1 mac

Sorry for all the emails! Here is an update on my issue that might
give more information.

the default value of emacspeak-auditory-icon-function is
emacspeak-serve-auditory-icon  on my system. When I change this
value to emacspeak-play-auditory-icon, all my themes and icons
work fine.

So I think my issue is either in emacspeak-serve-auditory-icon or
in something it interacts with.

I'm not able to track the issue down further than this but maybe
someone on here might point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Jimmy