[Emacspeak] Looking for accessible material for DSA and Discrete Mathematics

Hello,
This is not a technical question, but I did not find a better group for this.
I want to take my data structure and algorithm to the next level, so I am looking for some accessible material on DSA and Discrete mathematics.
It is preferable if it works with emacs.
If the process to access it requires something more technical than C-x C-f or installing a melpa package then please guide me or suggest resources for the same.

Regards,
Soundarya