[Emacspeak] Nyxt browser

Hi Raman,

just wondering if you have looked at the Nyxt browser? I've just built
and installed it and am surprised at how good it seems. If your not
familiar with it, it is a Common Lisp based web browser which includes
Javascript support.

What is interesting is that it is not too hard to define commands which
can be run in Emacs which interact with the browser. You can also run a
swank server in the browser and connect to it via slime.

My thinking is that it could provide a nice extension for those sites
which require Javascript and are not terribly useful with eww. I also
suspect it would be fairly straight-forward to add at least rudimentary
speech support. There is already code out there showing use of Emacs and
Nyxt for capturing org notes and driving Nyxt from within Emacs.

Could be another useful tool - especially for those like us who run
Emacs and Stumpwm and therefore already have CL, swank and slime setup
etc.

Tim