[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak at the forefront of innovation yet again

[Mame]() is a multi-purpose emulation framework. I just focused on DecTalk because its TTS engine is a lot more flexible, with intonation, pitch range, all that, than Windows' TTS engine probably ever will be. Then again, MacOS' engine isn't the most flexible, and Emacspeak still feels pretty good there.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 10:25 PM Lubos Pintes via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is "Mame"? Never heard about it.

DÅ?a 9. 10. 2021 o 3:18 Devin Prater via Emacspeak napísal(a):