[Emacspeak] Re: Line echo and text-mode on emacspeak 53

Fantastic! Thanks!
I like line echo when I'm typing non technical email and things.  My spelling is poor.  If I hear the mangled word as I go along it's hard for me to not stop and fix it.  But then I derail my train of thought. This way I get to the end of my thought before I realize I misspelled something and that is the right time to  go and fix it.  Or better yet, I think "Oh, it's back there, I'll get it at the end" and I make spell checking an entirely separate step.   Either way I am not trying to fix it in the moment and my writing is better for doing that.

Greg

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 5:30 PM T.V Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"T.V Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Found and fixed the bug, pushed to github.

Surprized by the bug, not sure how long it's been around