[Emacspeak] Re: Speak carets in LaTeX

Hi Raman
It doesn't read in any mode however its specifically an issue when
reading LaTeX.
In your sentence:
> --- note that you should  not need to  do anything specific for '^' in
> TeX and LaTeX documents.
it speaks as if the ^ was not there, all I hear is
--- note that you should  not need to  do anything specific for '' in
TeX and LaTeX documents.
I only hear it there when I move the pointer specifically to it.
I will check out the pronounciation dictionary docs thank you.
I'm using the mac voice server, as it happens in any mode I'm not sure
what other info is really relevant.

--
Best regards Isaac