[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak mailing list archive is again complete.

Greg Priest-Dorman via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

Thanks Greg!
this ranks alongside the Svn guys (fitz et al) importing the CVS history
from sourceforge (2000--2006) into Googlecode SVN; this is how Github
has emacspeak history going back to 2000. The history from 1994--2000 is
in RCS on my old home machine which is sitting in a closet with a dead
power supply -- if I ever rescue the disk out of that machine, we will
have history going back to 1994:-)