[Emacspeak] Emacspeak announces capitalization even though dtk-caps is disabled

Hello there.

After upgrading to the most recent version of Emacspeak (commit 71824f2), I've noticed that Espeak is continuously announcing capital letters even though dtk-caps is off. Actually, the behavior seems to not be related to the dtk-caps option, because when it's on, Emacspeak announces capitalization twice. I don't use Outloud, so I have no idea if this issue affects only Espeak.

This behavior wasn't happening in the previous version I was using (commit 9bca7bb). Does it ring a bell for someone?

Thanks in advance