[Emacspeak] Possible TCL issue in Espeak server

Hi

I was using the Espeak server earlier and noticed that changing the
speech rate locally in a buffer wasn't working.  I tracked this down to
the tts_sync_state command giving an error which in turn is caused by an
error in the tts_split_caps command:

%tts_sync%_state all 1 100
Error: wrong # args: should be "set varName ?newValue?"
%tts_split_caps 0
Error: wrong # args: should be "set varName ?newValue?"
%
The error seems to be at line 307 of the espeak TCL file, specifically
with the comment.  It works if I add a semicolon before the comment (or
just delete the comment).  Please can this be fixed?  I don't know why
it hasn't been noticed before, maybe it depends on TCL version.

Best wishes

Alastair