[Emacspeak] Re: List and Archive progress

Greg Priest-Dorman <priestdo(a)budgardr.org> writes:

Re when it all started:

Emacspeak was released as Open Source April 1995 when I was still in
Cambridge MA.

I released the first public version from CA in May 1996 when I was at
Adobe and that is when you contacted me, the list was set up a couple of
weeks after.

I'm updating the search form on the Emacspeak Web Site -- it had buttons
for searching the Web or the Sourceforge site; I'm updating it to search
the mail archive, the blog or the whole Web.