NNTP update

Hi Folks,

I received a response from the Gmane NNTP gateway admins. They require I resubmit my request only after the list is active at the new site. I will resubmit promptly after the move.  But this process does mean will there will be a lag between when we move the list and when the gmane.emacs.emacspeak.general usenet group is fully functioning.

Since I am moving the subscribed Gmane address to the new list, there is a chance posts may show up on the usenet group before the NNTP gateway will correctly send posts made there to emacspeak.  We will just have to see.  Hopefully, there will be minimal downtime as a result of the move.

Greg

|All Past Years |Current Year|