emacspeak on windows

Hi everyone,

I've recently had my mac die and am getting a new windows laptop for
work.

Obviously my first question is how to run emacspeak.

A quick browse turned up:
https://github.com/SaqibS/emacspeak-on-windows.git

It appears not to have been active since 2016.

Is anyone currently running emacspeak on windows and if so what speech
server are people using?

Is there anything out there that is maintained and works well?

I haven't as yet got the laptop so haven't tried the above option.

Kind regards
Bart
--

Bart Bunting