Bug: org-cycle and org-shifttab advice causes emacspeak-speak-line to run twice

Hi,
There is an advice for `org-shifttab' and `org-cycle', which runs `emacspeak-speak-line'. Today, i discovered that when I press S-tab in an org file, both of these functions (`org-shifttab' and `org-cycle') get called, which causes `emacspeak-speak-line' to be run twice.
My suggestion would be to have `org-shifttab' only call the `emacspeak-table-after-movement-function', and have the advice for `org-cycle' only call `emacspeak-speak-line', because `org-shifttab' will call `org-global-cycle' which will eventually call `org-cycle' anyway.
Thanks!

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|