EWW rendering

Quick question which I'm hoping someone can answer to save me time.

I've been using eww as my default browser target under linux for ages
and it works really well given the enhancements emacspeak adds to it.

Yesterday, I decided to update my configuration on the Mac to also use
it, but things are not quite working correctly. When following a link in
a mu4e message, I get a blank page and emacspeak warns of no DOM. The
exact same workflow is fine under LInux.

My suspicion is perhaps the emacspeak enhancements are using additional
tools like tidy and xslt or there is something else which is found on
Linux but not on Mac and needs to be added.

So, my question. Are others using emacspeak and eww on a mac and did
they need to install additional packages. If so, which ones?

thanks,

Tim

--
Tim Cross