Question about emacspeak and BRLTTY?

Hi everyone,

I am a new emacspeak user, and am wondering how I can add a braille display to emacspeak? I see in the documentation that I would have to compile brltty to work with emacspeak. I am a relatively new Linux user, so would someone be able to walk me through doing this, or point me in the right direction? I do not see an installation/compilation guide in any of the docs. Thanks for any information.

Best,

Olivia Shaw

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Avast logo