Emacspeak remote TSS

Hi all,
it is my first post on this list.
I'm a French developer and I whish test Emacspeak.
I work on Windows 10 and I want run Emacspeak under my host or under remote Linux host.
In both case, local or remote, the audio output must be in local.
On the git repository, I find Chrome TTS server and I can run it with Chrome on my local Windows host.

Now, I want to configure emacspeak to use Chrome TSS server.
I'm reading the documentation but I did not find any help to configure remote server in Emacspeak.

Do you have any entries to help me.
Do you have any tips to test TTS server like Chrome Apps?

Thanks
Best regards,
Mathieu

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|