Suggestion: use auth-source in emacspeak-bookshare

Hi,
One of the problems I have with Emacspeak and Bookshare is that I need to retrieve my BookShare password from my password manager every time i restart Emacs.
Also, Emacs itself seems to have the auth-source library as the de facto standard for storing authentication information.
What do you think about using that facility instead of manually reading and storing user ID and password? I have no problems with caching it so that we don't have to retrieve it and hash the password every single time. I'm only speaking about the way the user specifies their BookShare authentication information.
Thanks!

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|