Location of Errors in Emacspeak

Hello,

Where do I find the error message log for emacspeak.

C-x @ h u isn't working today and I can't understand the error.

Also I tried using eww to go to google.com and I am getting an error
that says "This function requires emacs to be compiled with libxml2.

I have libxml2 on my system, I used the latest emacs.tar.gz file version 26.1.

I have emacspeak working OK in Arch Linux, but I am building emacspeak
in virtual machine in Debian 32 bit.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
David