Voxin Oralux Announcement

Hi,

I like Gilles from Oralux, and I see his announcement on https://voxin.oralux.net/ about wishing to ask about interest at $67.00 each for
Nuance Vocalizer embedded voices.

I have no financial interest in this, but I like to listen to nice voices.

See below,

If interested contact Gilles at contact (at) Oralux.org.

Regards,

David

September 6, 2018: new voices, new languages in Voxin?

We are evaluating in september the possibility to add more voices, more languages to Voxin based on Nuance Vocalizer Embedded. The aim is to have more TTS choices for Orca, Emacspeak and possibly the console based screen readers (x86, x86_64, or arm). The price for such a voice would be around USD 67 (or 58 euros) for the embedded-pro voice (or USD 62 for embedded-compact, USD 73 for embedded-high). This project will start if a minimal number of interested users is reached. The available languages will also depend on your demand. So if you are interested in this product at such a price, indicate please by email at contact at oralux.org which language you would choose (and possibly the type: compact, pro or high). The list of languages is copied below. Skip this list.

Languages (11 interested persons)
American English (2 interested persons)
Arabic
Australian English (1 interested person)
Belgian Dutch
Brazilian Portuguese
British English (1 interested person)
Canadian French (1 interested person)