Collaborative editing plugin/package compatible with Emacspeak?

Hello,
I’m about a week away from starting university (studying computer science). Part of my coursework involves collaborating, in real time, with other students (as in, we’ll be editing the same file at the same time). Are there any plugins/packages for Emacs that allow two users on different machines to edit the same buffer simultaneously, providing feedback to the Emacspeak user about edits in real time? If not, do you have suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Bill

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|