Speech enabling question

Hi,

I am looking at speech enabling lastpass.el which is a wrapper for the
lastpass password manager.

I want to reorder the way emacspeak speaks a line but am not sure of the
best way to hook in the advice.

The problem that I have is that the mode simply defines n & p to
next-line and previous-line.

Is there a way to add advice specifically for buffers in a given mode?

I guess I can just redefine the keys to functions that speak the line in
the way
I want but it feels like the wrong way to do this?

Is there a better way?

Kind regards
Bart
--