A Few Suggestions For org-mode

Hi,
I was trying out org-mode, and I noticed a few things around org’s most useful features – the tab key.
Here are a few things that would make my life much easier when using this feature:
1. It would be great if emacspeak could also speak the subtree state when pressing tab on a headline (i.e. when rotating the state of the items under the current headline).
2. Right now, when toggling the global view with C-u TAB, if the current line is a section title (i.e. it starts with *) the view mode is not spoken. However, if you do this on a normal line, it is.
3. One little thing I noticed was that when speaking global view states, (e.g. “overview”, “contents”, “show all”), the second one is “contents…”. Notice that unlike the other two, it has three periods following it.
Thanks a lot!

|All Past Years |Current Year|