meaning of some of the sound events

Hi,

I am progressing in my Emacspeak learning rather swiftly but I am
confused about some of the sound cues it gives me. One of particular
note is the laser-like sound in the left channel that's in the 3d
theme. This sound maps to just 'left.wav"  in the theme's folder but I
have no idea what it is supposed to represent and it's rather loud and
obnoxious :) What does it mean?

Florian

|All Past Years |Current Year|