dtk-program documentation out of date?

Hi,
I was taking a look at the `dtk-program` variable, and I realized that even though the documentation says the default value of the variable is espeak, the default value *could* also be `mac` if the current system is a mac.
This may seem pretty superficial, but most people I know have had a pretty rough time setting up Emacspeak, and having little hints like this in the variables they will have to modify will be quite helpful.
Thanks!

|All Past Years |Current Year|