set mark problem in High Sierra

Hello,
I recently upgraded from MacOSX Sierra to High Sierra.
I am wondering if anyone using MacOSX and emacspeak has run into the following problem, and if so, if you have a better work around than mine.
The key C-SPC no longer invokes set-mark-command.
I think High Sierra is using C-SPC to change keyboards.
My emacs  is 25.2.1.
Emacspeak 46.0  HelpfulDog 738ede323
My work around is to bind set-mark-command to C-8.
I would really like to have my C-SPC bound to set-mark-command again.
I also  have  key lock mapped to  control .
Thanks,

|All Past Years |Current Year|