Bug in emacspeak-proced.el when run under Windows

Hello,

When I try to run proced, a "wrong type of argument: number-or-marker-p" is occurring.

The problem is in emacspeak-proced.el, line 259. On Windows, some processes don't have the "args" attribute.

Thus there is an attempt to add line-beginning-position and nil...

Unfortunately due to my poor elisp knowledge, I have no idea how to fix it. I even never worked with proced because due this error, I always thought proced doesn't work under Windows. :)

|All Past Years |Current Year|