Incomplete espeak language switching

Hi all,

I am a new emacspeak user, and I would like to use it with espeak. My default character set is ru.RU_UTF-8. I am trying to select language via dtk-set-language:
(dtk-set-language 'ru)
But it speaks in russian punctuation characters only. All ASCII characters it handles normally, but all russian characters it handles as though I did not switch the language at all.

How I can solve this problem?

Thank you and kind regards,
Oleg.

|All Past Years |Current Year|