Praise for the Tune-in radio wizard

Hi all. I just discovered the Tune-in radio wizard, after pressing
buttons after C-x @. I do wish I could bind that to the Windows key
somehow, but I’m not that advanced with Linux yet. Anyways, not only did
the Tune-in radio wizard work, it actually was able to figure out my
physical location, which was pretty awesome, as I’ve only been in
Arkansas for a month or so and didn’t know that the University of Little
Rock had its own radio station, which is rather odd but I’m not
complaining. Also, being able to add effects, even though Ladspa doesn’t
work for me, is amazing! I can still do extra stereo and surround, and
reverb sometimes, though. In short, the Tune-in wizard gives me one more
reason to stick to Emacs as much as possible.
--
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.
Email: r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxxxx

|All Past Years |Current Year|