Could someone please validate if what I'm doing is correct?

I'm trying to write some functions to make using mu4e with emacspeak a
bit simpler. Mu4e is an emacs-based e-mail client.

I would like for example that when a message was opened, it would be
read automatically by emacspeak.

I am using the following code:

(defun read-message()
  (emacspeak-speak-buffer))

(add-hook 'mu4e-view-mode-hook 'read-message t)

Is this the correct way to implement the desired behavior?

--
José Vilmar Estácio, Telefones: 21 2555-2652 e 21 98868-0859, Skype: jvilmar, Hangouts: vilmar@xxxxxxxxxxx

|All Past Years |Current Year|