Editing Lisp

Hello everyone.

When I'm reading Emacs Lisp code, I noticed that Emacspeak stops of speaking the current expression several times for announcing details about the definition of the function/macro. Is there some way of customizing this behavior, for example, by triggering it manually rather than automatically? Not sure if it is a natural/expected behavior for experienced Lisp developers, but sometimes I get lost in the code when I'm trying to review it.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Alan Ghelardi

|All Past Years |Current Year|