dtk-toggle-capitalization and maybe other similar functions

Hello,

I noticed that dtk-capitalize setting is not working in my server. So I looked where is the problem and discovered that when I set this setting globally, it works as expected, but setting it locally has no effect on server.

I think that this is a minor problem in Emacspeak itself...

I am running fairly recent Emacspeak from git.

|All Past Years |Current Year|