What's the correct value of emacspeak-play-program?

Hi,
When I invoke M-x company-complete RET, I get an error saying the following:
Company: An error occurred in auto-begin
Specified program for new process is a d
I used the debugger to get into the code when the error occurs, and I found out that the value of emacspeak-play-program is set to “/Users/parham/src/emacspeak/etc/“, which means its value is the etc folder inside emacspeak.
I have no idea why this is happening, but I was wondering what I can set it to. I can customize this to something that makes sense, but I’m not sure what.
Thanks,
Parham

|All Past Years |Current Year|