ChromeVox

Hello,
I am trying to use ChromeVox.
So far all I know how to do is navigate with the tab key.
I can also use C-\ g, C-\ c, and C-\ 1, C-\ 2 etc. to jump from the
terminal to the Google ChromeVox window and to move between open
windows.
The key commands at this page don't seem to do what I want:
http://www.chromevox.com/tutorial/

Another problem I'm having is that the screen locks up after an
interval of inactivity and I don't know how to wake it up.

I've played a bit with the .stumpwm file, but It hasn't gotten me anywhere.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
John

|All Past Years |Current Year|