Silencing warnings from emacspeak

It seems with emacs 25 (I'm running the most recent pretest), I'm seeing the following warnings in the compile-log buffer every time I start emacs. These are from bytecode and cannot be silenced using the normal method of adding dummy defvars.

Does anyone know how to get rid of these as they cause a compile-log buffer to always open when you start up - not a problem, just annoying.

Warning (bytecomp): reference to free variable ‘ido-process-ignore-lists’
Warning (bytecomp): reference to free variable ‘emacspeak-we-url-executor’
Warning (bytecomp): reference to free variable ‘org-ans2’ [2 times]
Warning (bytecomp): reference to free variable ‘emacspeak-we-url-executor’
Warning (bytecomp): reference to free variable ‘ido-process-ignore-lists’
Warning (bytecomp): `message' called with 1 args to fill 0 format field(s) [3 times]

The last one is possibly a legitimate warning indicating that some package I'm running has incorrect message calls, but as yet, I'm not sure which package it is. Darn pitty these warnings don't give you some indication of where they are originating.

--
regards,

Tim

--