Does displaying CSV files as table in Emacspeak work for everyone?

Hi.
I just tried using the emacspeak-display-csvfile-as-table feature of Emacspeak (apologies if I mistyped it), c-e c-t (coma), however, after poiting to the CSV file of interest, I get this message in response: "wrong argument number-or-marker-p". I
Does the feature work for everyone else?

Best,
Victor

|All Past Years |Current Year|