archlinux: emacspeak-git build fail

emacspeak-py.el symbols variable as void error stopped emacspeak-git from building on archlinux.
Several earlier warnings also happened.
Those warnings happened in the case of dismal since that package isn't yet installed I think. Could the right set of missing packages cause the build failure in emacspeak-py.el? If so, I can install missing packages and try the build again. If that proves to be the case one or more of the missing packages are actually emacspeak dependencies whether declared or not.

--

|All Past Years |Current Year|