Re: Can't Install Emacspeak!

In addition to the problems in my previous message, I try to run
espeak with the tcl process to test it and I get a library error as
follows.
----- begin script -----
Script started on Thu 28 Jun 2007 11:55:49 PM MST
steve@xxxxxxxxxxx:~/emacspeak-26.0/servers$ tcl espeak
Error: couldn't load file "./linux-espeak/libtclespeak.so": ./linux-espeak/libtclespeak.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

    while executing

"load $tclTTS/libtclespeak.so"

    (file "espeak" line 533)

steve@xxxxxxxxxxx:~/emacspeak-26.0/servers$ exit

Script done on Thu 28 Jun 2007 11:56:34 PM MST
----- end script -----
Where is this file, "./linux-espeak/libtclespeak.so supposed to come
from.  A quick run through the top level Makefile did not show that
object.

Because of this error, emacspeak will not install on my box.  This is
the 26.0 distribution version of emacspeak.